These interesting cuff links most likely date from the l980s, given both their large bold design and Art Deco revival flair, popular in that decade. The marker’s mark is on the back in block letters, “SWANK.” In l936 what was the Attleboro Manufacturing Company became Swank Products, Inc. They continued to offer men’s jewelry under the “Swank” name which began as a men’s jewelry brand in the l920s.
The cuff links are 1” in diameter with a 3/8” domed Acrylic or similar material face in grey and black. The grey has a bit of a blue tint depending on light. The styling looks almost like an old style shooter marble cut in half.
They are set in a gold tone metal and are overall in good to very good vintage condition, with some age related signs of wear commensurate with age. The fastener apparatus works well. The pictures offer more perspective on the styling and condition of these 1980s distinctive vintage Swank cuff links with Art Deco flair.
If you need something quickly or shipped internationally, contact me.
*** I SHIP TO MANY COUNTRIES *** TYPICALLY I CAN EXPEDITE SHIPPING
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 21 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1. Collection of Personal Information – To fulfill your order, there is information that is needed, and that you authorized Etsy to provide to my shop. This includes information such as your name, email address, shipping address, payment amount, and product selection. You might also provide information related to the sending of a gift, or if you contact me directly with questions or a special request.
2. Why Information Is Needed and How Its Used – The legal basis for the information collected, used, and shared includes:
a. As needed to provide services of my shop to fulfill your order, settle disputes, provide customer support, or improve shop services.
b. As needed to comply with a legal obligation, court order, or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
c. If you sign up for my mailing list or other product alert information, which you can revoke at any time.
3. Sharing and Disclosure of Information – Twinkling Star Vintage abides by Etsy shop rules and regulations and may share information with Etsy as necessary to comply with shop obligations under the Etsy Seller Policy and Etsy Terms of Service. Other sharing may include:
a. Use of third party services such as delivery companies, only to the extent necessary to perform such service or resolve claims or track delivery.
b. Business transfers for selling or merging my shop with another business only to the extent permitted by law.
c. Compliance with law to collect, use, retain, and share your information if that is reasonably necessary, in good faith believed to be needed to respond to legal processes or government requests, or agreement enforcement.
4. Length of Time – Personal information is not stored beyond the period of time necessary to meet this shop’s business purposes to comply with legal or tax obligations, or your request for notifications. Typically that is 5 years.
5. Transfer of Personal Information Outside the EU – Etsy provides me, as an Etsy Shop Owner, with the information needed to process your order. I do not use any other service to transfer, receive, or store your personal information.
6. Your Rights – Depending on where you reside, you have certain rights in relation to your personal information, which may include rights to restrict use or delete your information. Should you have questions or concerns about how my shop handles your personal data, please contact me at email@example.com or via mail at Nan Russell, PO Box 70, Hygiene, CO 80533 USA
Some pieces I clean, others I don’t. However, the majority of items are presented as found. There are a variety of collectors and collectible pieces, and an equal number of opinions about whether a particular vintage item should or shouldn’t be cleaned or repaired. I err on the side of being conservative here, wanting you to decide how to treat your item. There’s plenty of information available online that will help you determine the best way to clean, preserve, or treat any vintage item.
All vintage jewelry items arrive in a gift box.